comScore is looking for talented, creative, highly motivated individuals to help build our rapidly growing company. We provide the opportunity to experience the excitement, challenge and rewards of working in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment. Please take a look at our openings throughout the world, and help us continue to be a great place to work.
Most Recent Opportunities
HOW DO YOU WANT TO LAUNCH YOUR CAREER?
Are you looking for the job that will give you a great beginning to your career? Do you have a passion for market research, client interaction, data analysis and working with top global companies to help provide insights which craft their marketing and advertising strategies? If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in market measurement and intelligence, then comScore is the place for you! We are currently seeking Client Service Analysts with a consulting focus for our Evansville, IN office.
Job Title: Brand Health Client Service Analyst
WHAT YOU DO AS AN ANALYST AT COMSCORE?
You’ll be part of a team that helps clients understand key business issues and research needs in the world of marketing and advertising. You will transform and analyze data to identify patterns and trends, which our clients use to make crucial decisions in the marketplace. You will have a unique ability to combine your consulting, quantitative and analytical skills that you will not find with many other organizations.
WHAT DO YOU DO DAY TO DAY?
· Analyze comScore data and deliver strategic custom reports, analyses and business insights to Fortune 500 clients within a vertical industry (primarily the Health/Pharmaceutical industry). In addition, you will conduct industry and web site research, perform data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyze large amounts of data, research changes in trends, prepare spreadsheet reports (think Excel) and slide presentations (think Power Point), and present findings to existing clients to help them understand the data and gain business value from it.
· Become expert in comScore advertising effectiveness, brand tracking, syndicated, and custom market research projects and capabilities
· Help manage contract renewals with clients in a timely manner
· Assist with Incubation new products; help improve and grow them to meet clients’ needs more effectively
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS:
• Ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure
• Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
• Bachelors Degree with a some quantitative focus such as Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism with the ability to understand complex ideas, statistical concepts and their application.
• Experience within college coursework or internships that is analytical in nature, such as experience with syndicated data or custom research. Basic understanding of marketing principles, is a plus.
• Proven proficiency with numbers/statistics and strong Excel and Power Point skills a must. Exposure to statistical software packages such as SPSS a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal -- REQUIRED