An Array of Opportunities
Most Recent Opportunities
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Reston, VA
We are looking for a high energy, results oriented individual to support multiple key executives. The successful candidate will have a strong sense of customer service, accountability, be able to multi-task effectively, and will have an outgoing, flexible and productive working attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Provide high level support to multiple executives
- Manage calendars for executive meetings coordinating with internal employees and external clients
- Meeting arrangements, including conference room reservations, call set-up, catering service, and related responsibilities
- Coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements including managing multiple trips simultaneously, scheduling and preparing materials for each trip, and managing last minute changes to itineraries
- Prepare expense reports
- Maintain privileged and highly confidential information (internally and externally) involving strategic planning, financials, mergers and acquisitions, personnel, organizational structure and related areas
- Utilize independent judgment, conduct research and assist with the content creation, design, editing and preparation of documents, presentations, and reports
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 5 – 10 years of hands on administrative support experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple high priorities, strong attention to details in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work act independently with minimal supervision and interact with individuals of all levels in a team-oriented operating structure
- Ability to work with time constraints and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 19934
Search all jobs
Don't see your ideal role listed? Join the Talent Network.
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we'll keep you updated on all the happenings at comScore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register Now
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login