An Array of Opportunities
Most Recent Opportunities
comScore Inc. is looking for a new Marketing Manager for their London office. This person will be part of the global Marketing team that is tasked with building comScore brand awareness and generating demand for our products in multiple markets.
TITLE: Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA
LOCATION: London, United Kingdom
REPORTS TO: VP Marketing, International
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We love insights and want the world to see what is possible with our data. You will be responsible for designing and directing marketing activities, along with your team, for the EMEA region and will be based in our London office along with leadership for comScore’s international efforts.
- Strategy: Define the plans and budget required to support sales and company goals in EMEA. With Product Marketing and Global Insights teams, decide which global Programs to implement and/or to develop Regional Campaigns locally.
- Campaign Management: Develop and deliver marketing campaigns using numerous tactics such as public relations, case studies, digital marketing, events and partner activities.
- Communications: Working with the Insights team, ensure regional market trends are shared with industry influencers and prominent journalists.
- Commercially Focused: Work closely with local sales to create programs that are aligned with revenue and corporate marketing goals.
- Market Knowledge: Understand local market dynamics and adoption of global trends. Feed competitive intelligence into corporate teams.
- Client & Prospect Database: Work with sales to ensure that there is a comprehensive, segmented and up-to-date database of our clients, prospects and key industry influencers.
- Proven experience in B2B Marketing across various channels to build awareness and generate demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Management or equivalent required.
- 5+ years’ work experience preferably in media, market research or technology.
- 2+ years’ experience managing budgets, outside vendors, shared resources and a team.
- Experience leading a small team.
- Fluent in English, second languages seen as an advantage.
- Experience with Marketing and Sales Operations, CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (Eloqua).
- Must have strong analytical skills, results-focused and data-driven.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise with autonomy in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Culturally sensitive and able to collaborate with a diverse range of internal and external customers.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills required with a strong attention to detail.
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global marketing organization.
- Challenging and interesting work in a fast-paced, highly evolving industry
- The ability to become a truly global marketer, with exposure to markets all across the world.
- Training, room for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary & benefits
comScore Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behaviour everywhere. Our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behaviour at massive scale. We help media companies monetise their complete audiences and enable advertisers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement.
Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA
Req ID: 19985
Job Title: Senior Designer
Reports to: Vice President, Corporate Marketing
The Senior Designer plays a key role on the multidisciplinary global brand team, bringing passion, patience and skill to design, concept and produce print, environmental and digital projects for various departments within the company. This includes management of project timelines, client expectations and vendor relations as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize creative themes, treatments and design approaches based on strategic goals
- Create graphics, typography and layout for marketing campaigns, print ads, collateral, websites, tradeshow booth graphics, PowerPoint and interactive presentations, videos and other design-based deliverables on an as-needed basis
- Visually transform data insights into compelling visual stories and data representations, such as infographics, reports and presentations
- Work marketing teams as well as internal clients to translate client situations, business goals and information into creative rationales and visual materials
- Maintain brand consistency through visuals and messaging across company materials
- Conduct all pre-press activities including: pre-flight of files, attend press checks (when necessary), and ensure quality and consistency of printed pieces
- Stay current on and evangelize new media, technology, software and industry trends.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent of 3+ years graphic design, interactive design including web and motion graphics (without programming), and production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must demonstrate proven design and branding capabilities. Copy writing or story boarding experience a plus.
- Candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily or have the motivation and ability to acquire the skills needed.
- Strong understanding of and enthusiasm for data, storytelling, innovation, and the media and advertising industry a huge plus.
- Must be a team player and enjoy solving multiple challenges in a fast-paced environment that rewards both proactive thinking and team work.
- Attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication is critical.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with video shooting and editing, photography, HTML email and animation a plus.
- Display strong typographic, color, layout and visual communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with art direction and handle multiple details through prioritization and organization.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 19942
Search all jobs
Don't see your ideal role listed? Join the Talent Network.
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we'll keep you updated on all the happenings at comScore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register Now
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login