Senior Manager, Sales
JOB TITLE: SENIOR MANAGER, SALES
LOCATION: CHICAGO OR NEW YORK
REPORTS TO: SVP DIGITAL MEDIA
The Senior Manager, Sales will support the company's goals through a range of business development, consulting, and analytic sales functions. Responsible for selling our unique research and measurement services to leading media companies, marketers and digital ecosystem organizations; leveraging comScore's core capabilities to address clients' strategic and tactical marketing challenges.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
**ALL NEW SALES
- Responsible for selling our unique research and measurement services to leading media companies, marketers and digital ecosystem organizations; leveraging comScore's core capabilities to address clients' strategic and tactical marketing challenges
- Research and develop a list of prospects ranging from media companies, marketers, and digital organizations and develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts in the Eastern and Central United States regions
- Cultivate new relationships within companies to set up in person meetings to discuss the value of the comScore product suite
- Develop a strong understanding of the client's business and demonstrate how the comScore solutions can assist them to achieve their business goals
- Uncover and understand the business needs and challenges of prospects; address these through business analysis, recommendations and consultation based on our unique information services and ability to assess markets, customers, competitors and prospects
- Exemplify comScore's tradition of analytical and client service excellence and industry leadership
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree and 4+ years professional experience (experience within the digital marketing industry strongly preferred (online publisher/media company, digital agency, or market research firm)
- A highly aggressive, proven sales professional with a proven track record of success
- 3 to 5 years direct sales experience required with online media sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystem, data, research and how information can be applied to help clients to achieve their goals.
- Direct experience selling digital solutions is a big plus
- A high intellect individual who combines analytical excellence, razor-sharp communications skills and an ability to build outstanding client relationships
- A relentless work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile
- A desire to aggressively further business in an innovative, fast-paced and winning company
- Established contacts and relationships within the industry a strong plus
- Flexibility and ability to work fast under tight deadlines and demanding quality requirements
comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Manager, Sales
Req ID: 19790
Search all jobs
Don't see your ideal role listed? Join the Talent Network.
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we'll keep you updated on all the happenings at comScore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register Now
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login