Data Center Associate
Job Title: Data Center Associate (Part-Time, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays)
Location: Portland, OR
Reports To: Data Center Manager
Collects grosses for previous day on a nightly basis. Record and report trouble theatres. Enter data information in to the computer
This is a part-time position and candidates must be available 7 nights a week. Shifts will vary and candidates must be willing to work on any night of the week starting at 6:00pm and could work as late as 1:00am.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contacting theaters for missing grosses (sales information).
• Strong attention to detail and monitor theater’s normal reporting time and evaluate the need to contact or communicate with the day shift on issues that cannot be handled during the shifts.
• Collecting nightly grosses (sales information).
• Keeping track of received data and source documents.
• Preparing and sorting source documents, along with identifying and interpreting data to be entered.
• Data entry of alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
• Make necessary corrections to information entered and compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
• This position will also provide routine office support such as making copies, faxing, answering phones, prepares correspondence for mailing, and delivering and picking up correspondence.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong communication skills are also needed as this person will Contact originators of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
• Must have excellent computer skills.
• 10 key experience preferred but not required.
• Must be able to work nights. Shifts start at 6:00pm and work until midnight or later depending upon workload.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Data Center Associate
Req ID: 19940
Search all jobs
Don't see your ideal role listed? Join the Talent Network.
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we'll keep you updated on all the happenings at comScore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register Now
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login