IT Audit Manager
Job Title: IT Audit Manager
Reports To: Vice President – Enterprise Risk Management
Location: Reston, VA
Reporting to the VP – Enterprise Risk Management, the IT Audit Manager will have overall responsibility for assurance oversight over comScore’s IT-related activities. The IT Audit Manager will interact directly with the Chief Technology Officer and this team to develop and perform and ongoing program of risk assessments, SOX-related procedures, and internal audits.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinate all aspects of comScore’s internal audit and enterprise risk management IT activities. Responsibilities will include:
- Development and execution of the annual IT risk assessment
- Leadership of IT-related audits, including information security/cybersecurity, backup and recovery, data privacy management, etc.
- Streamlining and testing of the organization’s SOX IT general and application controls with the goal to place increased reliance on system-based controls and to automate processes whenever possible
- Partnership with senior business leaders in system implementation reviews of both 3rd party SAAS and internally developed applications to ensure the right controls are configured/developed.
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant experience with IT, IT audit, public accounting, or internal audit
- Understanding of IT audit, IT governance frameworks (ex. COBIT, ITIL, etc.)
- An interest in better leveraging information technology into the organization’s internal control processes
- Strong focus on learning comScore’s core business and developing a risk and control assurance program that fits with the growth of firm
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, or IT audit related certification a plus
- Familiarity with ERPs (particularly NetSuite) and CRM s (especially Salesforce.com) a plus
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IT Audit Manager
Req ID: 19989
Search all jobs
Don't see your ideal role listed? Join the Talent Network.
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we'll keep you updated on all the happenings at comScore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register Now
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login