Senior Client Service Analyst, AdEffx
comScore Inc. is looking for a new Client Service Analyst who will help support comScore's relationships with clients at top publishers and media companies by managing deliveries of comScore data, helping clients gain business value from that data, and preparing and delivering reports and analyses.
TITLE: Senior Client Service Analyst, AdEffx
LOCATION: Sydney, Australia
REPORTS TO: Vice President Client Service, APAC
This person will provide superior client service to these firms including timely and informative responses to client inquiries, product training and support, and demonstrate sensitivity to client’s business objectives and goals with the guidance of their manager. In addition, this Analyst will assist in analyzing comScore data and delivering strategic consulting services and business insights to these clients. This position provides growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver exceptional client service support to leading media clients
- Communicate regularly with clients and agencies, keeping them engaged and utilizing our data
- Project management across several accounts, including conducting kick off calls, hosting training sessions with clients and working with internal comScore teams to effectively launch new projects
- Collaborate with internal teams, working together to keep projects on track and resolving issues as they arise
- Deliver custom reports and analyses that address clients business questions and goals, including conducting industry and web site research, performing data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyzing large amounts of data, researching changes in trends, preparing spreadsheet reports and slide presentations, and presenting findings to existing clients in order to deliver strategic consulting services and business insights
- Become expert in comScore AdEffx products and custom market research projects and capabilities
- Support ongoing deliveries of comScore data; help clients understand data and gain business value from it
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative or technical field
- 4-5 years of work experience that includes analytical experience
- Experience in a consulting role, with an advertising agency or with a digital media company is a plus
- Experience with syndicated data or custom market research and specifically analyzing advertising metrics or users Internet behavior is a plus
- Proven proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight
- Project management skills, including the abilities to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
- Solid communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Self-motivated, fast learner, and team player willing to help others
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
Senior Client Service Analyst, AdEffx
Req ID: 19993
Search all jobs
Don't see your ideal role listed? Join the Talent Network.
New roles become available frequently. Join our Talent Network and we'll keep you updated on all the happenings at comScore and alert you when there is a role that might be exactly what you are looking for!Register Now
If you have previously registered with us and would like to edit your profile or view the status of your application, please log in.Login