As the health industry makes the shift from a reimbursement model to an Accountable Care model, effectively using the internet to connect to patients and caregivers is a key component success.
Digital serves not only as a powerful medium for interacting with consumers in a cost-effective and highly scalable way but also a way to ensure caregivers and healthcare providers have all of the necessary inputs to ensure the highest quality and most personal treatment possible. When used correctly, digital can provide the ability to track patient biometrics and adjust treatment in a timely manner, interact with patients beyond office visits, provide value added health information including revenue opportunities beyond reimbursements, and ultimately generate positive health outcomes.
In 2012, over 70% of the U.S. residence online used the internet to access health content and manage their personal wellbeing. It is no longer a question of whether the healthcare industry will incorporate digital communications into the mix but how it will occur. Whether managing one-to-one patient dialogues or crowd-sourcing results through the aggregation of many patients digital has an untapped potential to drive incremental value, now. Let us help.
Health leaders need fast and accurate answers to difficult questions:
- What is the online behavior of patients, caregivers, healthcare providers and administrators and how do I most effectively communicate with them?
- How do I most effectively integrate online communications as I convert to an Accountable Care model.
- How did my communications campaign impact condition and treatment awareness, attitudes towards prevention, and intent-to-seek treatment?
- What is the effectiveness of my digital marketing (search, display, video) campaigns on desired health outcomes and treatments?
- How can I expand my retail health strategy to not only drive most efficient patient interaction but protect against other online retailers targeting my patients?
- Is there any integrated way to capture all the patient interactions for my healthcare system including patient calls, direct marketing communications, online campaigns and website visitations and use it to drive growth?
- How does my health network’s digital performance stack up relative to the competition?
- How can I optimize the creative for my brand prior to moving to execution?
We can help. comScore has been consulting the Healthcare industry for over a decade through:
Unparalleled Insights in Condition Categories and Specialties
Leverage the power of comScore’s panels to understand patient, caregiver and physician digital behavior and attitudes
Partner with our dedicated team of health industry experts who have a decades of experience in healthcare and the most in-depth understanding of the latest trends in digital marketing
Insights tailored to your needs and designed to find the insights important to the healthcare industry using comScore’s rigorous attitudinal and behavioral research methodologies
Software as a service (SaaS) offerings built to scale and perform in a digital world
Big Data Analytics
Using comScore’s revolutionary platform offline activity such as existing CRM platforms, telemedicine and online behavior is analyzed to have the greatest amount of analytical insights to determine the combination most effective at driving positive outcomes with patient groups.
Products to consider
comScore validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE®) is a holistic ad and audience delivery validation solution that provides deep campaign insights, in-flight reporting and daily alerting.
AdEffx Brand Survey Lift™ (BSL™) measures the overall branding impact of a campaign as well as the specific lift contribution by publisher, data provider and creative.