Top 10 comScore Blog Posts of 2010
Hello, my name is Skyler Cook and I lead the social media marketing efforts here at comScore. While our team is busy putting the final touches on the 2010 U.S. Digital Year in Review (coming soon to a landing page near you), I thought I’d get in on the reflection by reviewing our most popular blog posts from the past year.
All things considered it was a very dynamic year in the world of digital media, and the variety of topics covered in our top posts reflects that. Without further ado, here are the 10 most popular comScore Voices Blog Posts of 2010:
- comScore Announces Media Metrix 360 Measurement Platform Now Open + New Program for Start-Ups
- 2009: Another Strong Year for Facebook
- Update on the Evolution of comScore Media Metrix 360
- The Time is Now for Women to Stand Up and Start Up
- Growing Number of Smartphone Users Bodes Well for Mobile Web
- Chatroulette Takes the College Crowd by Storm
- Live Streaming Video Jumps 600% in Past Year
- Changes in the Search Landscape and How They Impact Search Measurement
- Americans Get “Smart”: iPhone, Android and the Accelerating Adoption of Smartphones
- Who Will Rid Us of this Meddlesome Click?
Now that 2011 is in full swing, what topics would you like to see covered on the comScore Voices blog? Send a tweet to @comScore and let us know! If you haven’t already, subscribe to the blog RSS feed or email to get all of 2011’s new posts as soon as they are posted.