Warc Webinar: 5 Digital Marketing Lessons from comScore
This past week I had the pleasure of presenting on a webinar for WARC (the U.K. based “World Advertising Research Center”) on the topic of “Lessons Learned in a Digital Marketing World”. I discussed several of the fundamental lessons that we’ve learned at comScore over the years about digital marketing effectiveness and the metrics that matter.
Warc’s Stephen Whiteside put together a nice summary of my presentation entitled “Five Digital Marketing Lessons from comScore,” which covers the following topics:
- Prioritizing Display Clicks (Hint: you shouldn’t)
- Balancing Search and Display (Hint: you should)
- Understanding Mobile (you’d better!)
- Targeting, Viewability, Brand Safety and Invalid Traffic (imperative for understanding digital campaign effectiveness)
- Cross-Platform Measurement (the exciting new world of media)
You can download the full, detailed copy of the report here. I hope you find the insights illuminating and the lessons applicable as a marketing practitioner.