Building More Informed Mobile Strategies for Today’s Multi-Device World
Smartphones and tablets are changing how, where, when and even why people engage with digital content, creating all new challenges and opportunities for publishers.
Today these changes are more apparent than ever:
- Smartphones on competing platforms now outnumber feature phones for the first time in the U.S.
- 1 in 8 Internet page views happens on a smartphone or tablet, doubling in just a year.
- 40% of households have three or more connected devices in addition to their PCs & TVs.
- 1 in 10 U.S. e-commerce dollars are spent on phones or tablets.
- A mobile web site can receive requests from more than 3,500 different devices on any given day.
In this rapidly evolving environment, are you ready to meet the demands of today's multi-device consumer?
Building More Informed Mobile Strategies for Today's Multi-Device World
Please join comScore and Netbiscuits on Thursday, November 8 at 2pm ET as they share the latest insights on the new digital consumer and how publishers can build more informed mobile strategies to grow audiences and increase engagement.