State of the US Online Retail Economy Q3 2013
Online retail, up 13% year-over-year in Q3, continues to grow at a faster rate than the overall retail sector, while mobile commerce is growing at twice that rate. With the 2013 holiday season now upon us, it’s time to understand which key trends will drive the season and the outlook for retailers.
For our quarterly analysis on e-commerce, join comScore Chairman & Co-Founder Gian Fulgoni and comScore VP of Marketing & Insights Andrew Lipsman as they present State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy Q3 2013 on Wednesday, November 13th at 2 p.m. ET.
Some of the key topics we'll cover include:
- 2012 holiday e-commerce season review and 2013 preview
- Multi-platform commerce trends
- The evolving role of social commerce
- The impact of showrooming
- Overviews of retailer and product categories
- Mobile e-commerce trends