State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy in Q1 2014
E-commerce, up 12 percent year-over-year on desktop in Q1, continues to grow at a faster rate than the overall retail sector, while mobile commerce is providing an increasingly meaningful contribution to total digital commerce.
Join us for our upcoming State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy, Q1 2014 webinar on Thursday, May 15 at 2 PM ET. In this webinar, comScore Chairman Emeritus & Co-Founder Gian Fulgoni and comScore VP of Marketing & Insights Andrew Lipsman take an in-depth look at the year’s online retail trends and what they mean for retailers going forward.
Topics in the webinar include:
- Review of Key Macroeconomic Trends
- Consumer Perceptions of the Economy
- Overview of Buyer Metrics and Product Categories
- Analysis of Consumer Shopping Behavior on Different Devices
- Continuing Growth of Mobile Commerce
- Deep Dive into Amazon Prime
comScore Chairman Emeritus & Co-Founder Gian Fulgoni and comScore VP of Marketing & Insights Andrew Lipsman
May 15, 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm