2017 U.S. Cross-Platform Future in Focus Webinar
Amidst a backdrop of TV and digital convergence, the demands on marketers and media companies to understand how the media landscape is evolving have never been greater.
Join us as we present our upcoming 2017 U.S. Cross-Platform Future in Focus report in a webinar on Wednesday, March 29 at 2PM ET. In this presentation, co-author of the report and comScore VP of Marketing & Insights Andrew Lipsman explores the key trends shaping the cross-platform media landscape in 2016 and what they suggest about the future.
Some key topics in the webinar include:
- How time-shifted and over-the-top viewing is altering the TV viewing landscape
- The ongoing shift of digital media audiences to mobile
- The year’s biggest and fastest growing mobile apps and digital media properties
- The importance of social media and video platforms
- The impact of viewability and invalid traffic in the digital ad ecosystem
- Mobile’s growing share of online shopping and commerce
- The top studios and films at the 2016 box office
comScore VP of Marketing & Insights Andrew Lipsman
March 29, 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm