Handheld Shopping: How Mobile is Changing the Retail Environment
Today, two-thirds of U.S. smartphone owners perform shopping activities on their mobile device and this number is only expected to climb. Retailers are now just an arm’s reach away from their next potential customer, providing tremendous opportunity for those that successfully build and execute mobile strategies to engage with this growing audience of mobile shoppers.
Please join comScore on Wednesday, December 7 at 2pm ET as we take a look at the latest trends in the mobile retail environment from the new comScore Mobile Retail Advisor report. This webinar will provide insights into today’s mobile shopper as well as highlight the opportunities and challenges that brands face in this evolving device landscape.
Key questions addressed during the webinar will include:
- What is the state of today’s mobile retail environment?
- Who are today’s mobile shoppers? Including a look at their demographic characteristics and mobile behaviors.
- In what ways are people utilizing their mobile devices while in retail stores?
- How are QR Codes, SMS Ads and other forms of mobile advertising being received in the market?
- What barriers exist in further adoption of mobile shopping by consumers?
Please note: Only corporate e-mail addresses will be approved. In addition, comScore reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decline any webinar registration.
Mark Donovan, comScore SVP, Mobile