U.K. PC & Mobile Internet Whitepaper
The U.K. PC & Mobile Internet Usage Report, which is comScore’s first dual-screen publication in any of the global markets it currently tracks, aims to address the key concerns of marketers and content providers operating in this rapidly developing industry, providing:
- A trend analysis of PC and mobile Internet growth over the course of the past year.
- Demographic profiles of these audiences.
- Cross-platform trend analysis of key online sectors including social networking, search and email usage.
- An overview of U.K. smartphone usage, examining subscription rates as well as a comprehensive analysis of the most popular online domains being visited by this key mobile audience.
- A thorough introduction to comScore’s new M:Metrics mobile monitoring methodology