The 2010 Canada Digital Year in Review
comScore presents the 2010 Canada Digital Year in Review, its annual report on the prevailing digital trends of the past year and their implications for navigating the uncertainties in the year ahead. The report provides a comprehensive overview of the digital landscape in Canada including overall Internet usage, high-growth categories, online advertising, video and search.
- How are Canadians consuming digital media, and how does this compare to other countries?
- Which trends dominated the digital landscape in 2010?
- How does media consumption differ across age and gender segments?
- What trends are we seeing in the social networking space, and what impact does that have on email activity?
- How has digital advertising shifted in the last year, and how has social media played a part?
- Which content categories are serving up the most videos? Who’s watching online video in Canada?
- What is the current state of the search market?
- How will mobile media consumption in Canada stack up against other markets?