State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy in Q2 2011
comScore Chairman Gian Fulgoni and VP Industry Analysis Andrew Lipsman present their quarterly review of the state of the U.S. online retail economy. This installment includes an overview of continued strong e-commerce spending trends in the second quarter of 2011, including an update on the fast-growing use of mobile devices in consumers’ spending decisions and additional analysis of consumer price sensitivity.
Presentation highlights Include:
- Consumer sentiment regarding the current state of the economy and implications for the future of e-commerce spending
- Key data on consumer price sensitivity and the continued shift of pricing power to consumers
- An overview of changes in consumers’ online spending patterns through the second quarter of 2011
- Analysis of key digital marketing trends as they relate to retail and e-commerce, including the use of mobile devices
- Review of consumer spending by product category and demographic segment