State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy in Q4 2010
comScore Executive Chairman Gian Fulgoni presents his quarterly review of the state of the U.S. online retail economy in this presentation from February 17, 2011. This installment includes an overview of e-commerce trends in the fourth quarter of 2010, including an in-depth review of the online holiday shopping season as well as a deep dive into the mobile market.
Presentation highlights include:
- An overview of changes in consumers’ online spending patterns from early 2008 through the fourth quarter of 2010
- Review of the 2010 holiday e-commerce shopping season
- Analysis of key digital marketing trends as they relate to retail and e-commerce, with a particular focus on the mobile market
- Review of consumer spending by demographic segments, including gender and household income
- Consumer sentiment regarding the current state of the economy