Each month comScore creates a Data Insight presentation on a different topic in digital. In this August 2016 edition, the topic is "Coupon Category".
- Mobile-only visitors make up over half of the total category unique visitors, and have had double digit growth for the majority of the top coupon brands.
- Three out of every four visitors to coupon sites are accessing from a mobile web browser.
- Visitors from the East Coast are more likely to visit 6 out of the top 8 coupon entities than they are the average internet site. Visitors to 2 out of 8 are more likely to visit from the Midwest.
- Over 50% of all coupon site visitors are women and a large percentage of those users have a HH income of over $100k a year.
- Top coupon entity users are more likely to be a parent than the average internet user, and are much more likely to visit a social media website daily than the average internet user
- Almost all of the top eight coupon entities share over half of their visitors with Groupon.