State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy in Q3 2010
Speaker: Gian Fulgoni
Event: comScore Webinar
comScore Chairman Gian Fulgoni reviews Q3 U.S. e-Commerce and gives an outlook for the holiday season.
comScore Chairman Gian Fulgoni presents a quarterly webinar on the state of the U.S. online retail economy as well as a preview of the upcoming holiday e-commerce season. In addition to e-commerce highlights from the third quarter of 2010, this presentation includes a preview of online holiday shopping trends and an early read on consumer sentiment heading into the busy shopping season.
Presentation Highlights Include:
- A recap of 2010 e-commerce trends, including an analysis of changes in consumers’ online spending patterns from early 2008 through the third quarter of 2010
- Survey findings that highlight consumer sentiment regarding the economy as well as detailed insights related to the upcoming holiday shopping season
- Analysis of spending patterns across key product categories during Q3 2010
- Review of consumer spending by demographic segments, including gender and household income
- Comparison of heavy versus light online shoppers
- Analysis of key digital marketing trends as they relate to e-commerce