Digital Analytix Technical Training
Learn how to implement Digital Analytix on your website in a single day. Learn about the different codes to measure your browsers’ interaction with your website, whether that is flash, streaming video, online campaigns, social media, forms, your internal search engine or mobile applications.
Find out how you can implement and use custom labels and discover the endless possibilities they offer. Our expert trainers guide you through all the various measurement codes and provide practical examples, exercises and best practices for their usage.
Date and location
- Wednesday 02 April 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Amsterdam. Register now
- Tuesday 08 April 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Paris. Register now
- Thursday 24 April 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm, London. Register now
- Tuesday 25 November 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Frankfurt. Register now
- Overview of measurement codes
- Creating counters and using Event Rewriter
- Measuring online campaigns
- Measuring Flash
- Forms and internal search engine
- Tagging and reporting streaming video
- Software Development Kits for mobile
Our approach is learning by doing. Our expert trainers provide an intensive and hands-on learning environment. In this session, all participants are online and can put their newly gained knowledge into practice on the spot through exercises and presentations. There will be the opportunity to ask questions and exchange experiences with peer users.
£ 695.00 per participant excl. VAT. Lunch is included.
You can register up to one week before the course. Register now
If you have further questions, contact us today.