Improve Campaign Results
Gain a better return from your online campaigns. You learn to determine Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), to define campaign labels and to pro-actively manage your campaign results. You report about costs, effectiveness and conversion ratios of campaigns, whether it is banner, e-mail, paid-search or video campaigns and learn what Digital Analytix reports enable you to improve your campaign results structurally.
Date and location
- Monday 02 June, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Amsterdam. Register now
- Tuesday 10 June, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Frankfurt. Register now
- Monday 16 June, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Frankfurt. Register now
- Tuesday 24 June, 09:30am - 04:30pm, London. Register now
- Set campaign objectives and KPI's
- Define campaign labels to track performance
- Manage online campaigns through Custom Dashboards™
- Measure campaign traffic, conversions and ROI
Our approach is learning by doing. Our expert trainers provide an intensive and hands-on learning environment. In each Academy, all participants are online and can put their newly gained knowledge into practice on the spot. There will be the opportunity to ask questions and exchange experiences with peer users.
Participants should have already completed the Working with Work with Digital Analytix or be able to create Digital Analytix reports on visitor behaviour and conversion processes. Since the workshop is hands-on, there is a maximum of 12 participants.
€ 695,00 per participant excl. VAT. Lunch is included
You can register register up to one week before the course.
If you have further questions, contact us today.