Optimizing Digital Campaigns with comScore Tools
Become an expert in proving the value of digital campaign performance. Learn best practices for measuring campaign efficacy with an emphasis on using comScore’s validated data to optimize and improve your digital campaign results both in-flight and post-buy.
Join comScore experts for a 3-hour experiential workshop to discuss industry standards for digital campaign measurement, determine the right evaluation metrics for your marketing KPIs, and take “data to action” using comScore’s validated Campaign Essentials tools to evaluate and make optimization decisions using real case examples.
Date and location
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, breakfast included
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for Agency media planners and others who have responsibility for evaluating the performance of digital campaigns. It is especially valuable for those who are currently using, or plan to use, comScore validated Campaign Essentials and wish to develop advanced skill with the tools.
Non-US prices exclude VAT. Group discounts are available
You can register up to one week before the course.
If you have further questions, .
- Key concepts and standards for digital campaign measurement
- Create a measurement plan that aligns evaluation metrics to marketing KPIs
- Interpret and make actionable recommendations from comScore validated Campaign Essentials data
- Practical application of validated impressions and vGRP for more effective post-buy evaluation and ROI calculation
- Tips for using comScore vCE to consistently monitor campaign performance in-flight, in 15 minutes/day!