Segment and Target
Zoom in on key visitor groups. You learn to identify your most valuable visitors, respond more quickly to their preferences, improving content and campaign targeting. Digital Analytix experts coach you during the practical exercises and engaging business cases will provide you with the right insights to make sharper online decisions.
Date and location
- Wednesday 22 January, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Amsterdam. Register now
- Tuesday 25 February, 09:30am - 04:30pm, London. Register now
- Wednesday 12 March, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Paris. Register now
- Tuesday 15 April, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Frankfurt. Register now
- Monday 19 May, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Stockholm. Register now
- Create relevant visitor segments
- Analyze specific behavior
- Offer targeted online content and campaigns
- Use Live Segmentation in Office Link™ and Direct View™
Our approach is learning by doing. Our expert trainers provide an intensive and hands-on learning environment. In each Academy all participants are online and can put their newly gained knowledge into practice on the spot. There will be the opportunity to ask questions and exchange experiences with peer users.
Participants should have already completed the Work with Digital Analytix Academy or be able to create Digital Analytix reports. Since the workshop is hands-on, there is a maximum of 12 participants.
£ 695 per participant excl. VAT. Lunch is included.
You can register up to one week before the course. Register now
If you have further questions, contact us today.