Date and location
- Tuesday 20 May 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Stockholm. Register now
- Tuesday 20 May 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Amsterdam. Register now
- Tuesday 27 May 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm, London. Register now
- Thursday 05 June 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Paris. Register now
- Thursday 26 June 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm, Frankfurt. Register now
Our approach is learning by doing. Our expert trainers provide an intensive and hands-on learning environment. In each academy, all participants are online and can put their newly gained knowledge into practice on the spot. There will be the opportunity to ask questions and exchange experiences with peer users.
The course is suitable for relatively new Digital Analytix users. As the course is intensive and hands-on, we have a maximum of 12 participants.
£ 495.00/ € 495.00/ kr 4300 per participant excl. VAT. Lunch is included.
You can register up to one week before the course. Register now
If you have further questions, today.
- Key concepts of website analytics
- Create, discuss and distribute Digital Analytix reports
- Identify navigation blackspots
- Work with Office Link™, Direct View™ and Custom Dashboards™