Do you have a strong interest in consumer behavior and survey research? Do you like data and understanding how data can impact an entire project? If you have an eye for quality, and think analytically, we’d like to see you here at comScore.
Seattle, Washington USA
Reports to: Survey Operations Manager
As a Deliverables analyst at comScore, you play an integral role in making sure that our deliverable survey data is accurate, and that our clients are receiving the data in a timely fashion, and in a format that is most suitable for their specific needs. This role will utilize your analytical skills, your creativity, and exercise your technical skills as well. This role has a great amount of visibility. It stresses teamwork, and allows you to interface with both internal and external users and clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Research and Fielding departments by ensuring data captured through online research is valid and reliable.
- Ensure data writes to the correct data location.
- Manipulate, consolidate and import/export data files utilizing various software packages.
- Perform various data search/retrieval procedures and maintain and archive data files.
- Monitor projects utilizing various quality control techniques including data comparison and report generation.
- Interface with the Research Department to address inquiries regarding various data files and prepare data files for analysis.
- Utilize knowledge of analytical tools such as SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences), SQL.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong organizational skills.
- Coordinate and ensure timely delivery of all required deliverables to research teams.
- Ensure the department’s conformance to quality and deliverable expectations in accordance with customer and company requirements through metrics reporting.
- Evaluate workflow and systems to assist in optimizing quality and efficiencies.
- Represent department on cross-functional teams.
- Work on other duties and assignments as outlined by Manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Social Sciences or a relevant quantitative/technical field
- 1 - 3 years of market research or technical experience preferred.
- Knowledge of SPSS/Excel and/or SQL (preferably)
- Knowledge of ConfirmIT or similar survey programming tools
- Previous experience with survey research desired
- An aptitude towards technology combined with sharp analytical skills, attention to detail and a data quality mindset Pro-active & creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Professional, with good organizational skills, and a desire to join a fast-paced environment where your actions can have a direct impact on our business
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments.
Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 18073