Customer Support Technician
Customer Support is an integral part of the user experience. Our flexible support gives our clients access to technical product specialists for assistance with product-specific issues, ranging from setting up reporting queries to investigating technical problems.
TITLE: Technical Support (Web Analytics)
LOCATION: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
REPORTS TO: Customer Support Manager
The role of the Customer Support Technician includes assisting European clients with creating and adapting web analytics reports, troubleshooting application issues, working with our Operations and Engineering teams to investigate, prioritize and fix defects, and engaging with Product Management to scope and prioritize feature requests and product enhancements. This is a maximum one year employment with a possibility of extension.
As part of our Global Customer Support team, you will be the first point of contact to our clients and technical consultants who are using our measurement tags on their websites. You will be responsible for delivering superior technical support to increase customer satisfaction and improve usage of our products and services. You will respond to technical client queries, offer support during technical implementations and troubleshoot coding and tagging issues
- Deal with complex application questions
- Resolve technical support issues
- Liaise with System Administrators, Operations and Engineering to resolve technical issues
- Professional with 1 to 3 years of work experience in a customer support environment.
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- A command of a second European language would be highly preferred
- Strong affinity with websites and web based applications
- The proven ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- The understanding of your clients’ business and information needs
- Basic knowledge of and experience with web analytics tools
- Customer oriented.
- A great job in a modern system environment working for a global leader in measuring the digital world
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in Internet marketing
- Informal work atmosphere and great colleagues
- Training and room for personal development
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Company fitness plan, health & pension packages
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments.
Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
Customer Support Technician
Req ID: 18106