The State of the U.S. Mobile Advertising Industry and What Lies Ahead
发言者；演讲者: Hans Fredericks, comScore VP of Marketing Soultions, Michael Becker, MMA Managing Director for North America, and Scott Hendrickson, VP of Advertising Sales for Where, Inc.
事件: comScore Webinar
Mobile advertising spend is projected to reach $2.5 billion by 2014 in the U.S., presenting advertisers and marketers with an incredible opportunity to attract consumers through this dynamic means of consumer engagement.
Key discussion points will include:
- How mobile advertising fits into the total mobile marketing mix and the existing options for brands utilizing these opportunities.
- The current mobile environment, including a look at smartphone adoption, platform battles and device trends.
- How users are consuming mobile media across browser vs. apps and how tablet devices are changing the market.
- Mobile advertising trends, including a look at the SMS, web and app ad environments.
- The future of mobile advertising and what will be important for both advertisers and publishers operating in the mobile economy.
- Insights from hyper-local marketing and commerce case studies.