2012 Mobile Future in Focus Webinar
2011 was a pivotal year for the mobile industry, marked by the dramatic rise of smartphones in the mainstream, the burgeoning of tablets and other web-enabled connected devices, and a cultural shift toward cross-platform digital media consumption. As mobile plays a growing role in comprehensive digital marketing strategies, it is more important than ever to understand the current trends that are shaping the mobile landscape and how these trends are defining the future of the industry.
Key questions to be addressed include:
- How has the rapid adoption of smartphones and tablets influenced mobile media, and how are these devices bridging consumers’ digital and physical worlds?
- Which OS and OEM brands ranked as 2011’s top players and which saw the strongest growth?
- What are the most popular activities consumers are performing on their phone and what mobile media categories are seeing the fastest growth in terms of audience?
- How are ‘smart shoppers’ disrupting the traditional retail sales funnel as smartphones enter brick-and-mortar stores?
- How are mobile connectivity and connected device adoption shaping cross-platform digital media consumption?