comScore’s Latest 2014 Brazil Digital Future in Focus Report is Available
Brazil is now the 5th largest internet audience worldwide with 68.1 MM total unique visitors as of February 2014, with an 11% growth compared to same month last year.
São Paulo, Brazil, May 22nd, 2014 – comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, today published its 2014 Brazil Digital Future in Focus report with the prevailing trends in web usage. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides a year in review of the major shifts in digital consumer behavior that occurred in various online sectors, including mobile, social media, video, advertising and e-commerce. Furthermore, it examines what insights can be gathered from these trends and what that means for the year ahead. To download a copy of the 2014 Brazil Digital Future in Focus report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/BRFutureinFocus2014
Key topics covered in the 2014 Brazil Digital Future in Focus report include:
- Regional Overview and Brazil Online Landscape
- Digital Audience Behavior
- Social Media
- Online Video
- Multiple Device Usage
- Online Advertising
Key insights from the 2014 Brazil Digital Future in Focus report include:
- Brazilians continue to be a leader in online engagement, with users spending 29.7 hours per month online on their desktop computers, 7 hours more than the average worldwide.
- Brazil is the 5th largest online audience in the world with 68.1 MM total unique visitors on desktop computers as of February 2014, with an 11% growth compared to same month last year. In terms of total minutes, is ranked 3rd with 126,857 MM.
- 40% of Latin America's 169 million Internet users are in Brazil.
- Facebook is the top social network in Brazil, followed by LinkedIn.
- Brazilians spent more time on Facebook than Mexicans and Argentinians spent online.
- Android is the dominant mobile OS with 71.7% share of page views.
- The digital ad market is healthy and growing in Brazil, with more than 107.6 million display ad impressions in 2013.
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investements.
Marketing Manager LATAM