Smarter Campaign Attribution
Gain a better return from your online campaigns. You learn to determine Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), to define campaign labels and to pro-actively manage your campaign results.
You report about costs, effectiveness and conversion ratios of campaigns, whether it is banner, e-mail, paid-search or video campaigns and learn what Digital Analytix reports enable you to improve your campaign results structurally.
After taking this course the student should be able to:
- Set campaign objectives and KPI's
- Define campaign labels to track performance
- Manage online campaigns through Custom Dashboards™
- Measure campaign traffic, conversions and ROI
Since the course is hands-on, there is a maximum of 12 participants.
Participants should already have completed the Work with Digital Analytix course or be able to create Digital Analytix reports.
Smarter Campaign Attribution is a full day intensive hands-on course (6 – 8 hours). This course can be delivered via the following methods:
- Open enrolment: Live classroom training at one of the comScore offices.
- InCompany: Live classroom training on-site. Recommended if more people from the same organization would like to attend this course. The trainer travels to your office to deliver the training.
- Online: Live webinar, instructor led, split up in 3 modules. This is a live presentation of the course materials through WebEx and Teleconference. The instructor is remote. This option is only recommended when the majority of students are from the same organization and not in the same location.
Date and location
- Friday 13 February 2015, 10:00am - 05:00pm, Amsterdam. Register now
- Open enrolment: £ 695 / € 695 / kr 6,200 per participant (excl. VAT, incl. lunch).
- InCompany: £ 2,500 / € 25,00 / kr 22,000 per day for max. 6 participants and £ 250 / € 250 / kr 2,200 for every extra participant as InCompany.
- Online: £ 195 / € 195 / kr 1,700 per person per module.
If you have further questions, contact us today.