Smarter Campaign Attribution
Gain a better return from your online campaigns. You learn to determine Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), to define campaign labels and to pro-actively manage your campaign results.
You report about costs, effectiveness and conversion ratios of campaigns, whether it is banner, e-mail, paid-search or video campaigns and learn what Digital Analytix reports enable you to improve your campaign results structurally.
After taking this course the student should be able to:
- Set campaign objectives and KPI's
- Define campaign labels to track performance
- Manage online campaigns through Custom Dashboards™
- Measure campaign traffic, conversions and ROI
Since the course is hands-on, there is a maximum of 12 participants.
Participants should already have completed the Work with Digital Analytix course or be able to create Digital Analytix reports.
Smarter Campaign Attribution is a full day intensive hands-on course (6 – 8 hours). This course can be delivered via the following methods:
- Open enrolment: Live classroom training at one of the comScore offices.
- InCompany: Live classroom training on-site. Recommended if more people from the same organization would like to attend this course. The trainer travels to your office to deliver the training.
Date and location
- Tuesday 23 September 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm , Amsterdam. Register now
- Wednesday 08 October 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm , Frankfurt. Register now
- Tuesday 14 October 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm , London. Register now
- Thursday 23 October 2014, 09:30am - 04:30pm , Paris. Register now
- Open enrolment: £ 695 / € 695 / kr 6,200 per participant (excl. VAT, incl. lunch).
- InCompany: £ 2,500 / € 25,00 / kr 22,000 per day for max. 6 participants and £ 250 / € 250 / kr 2,200 for every extra participant as InCompany.
If you have further questions, contact us today.