Smarter Data Visualization
Discover how to best visualize quantitative data for effective reporting and decision making. Through concepts and best practice studies you will learn to create intuitive dashboards and effective PowerPoint presentations that convey your core findings in the most persuasive way for your audience.
Using the comScore products you subscribe to, our trainers will show you how to leverage these tools to develop compelling data visualizations and you will walk away from this course having created a data presentation specific to your unique business needs.
After taking this course the student should be able to:
- Understand how visual perception impacts data visualization
- Evaluate dashboard types, typical challenges, best and poor practices
- Interpret data sets and their presentations
- Create effective graphs from different data sets
- Optimize your PowerPoint/ Excel presentations
Since the course is hands-on, there is a maximum of 12 participants.
Smarter Data Visualization is a full day intensive hands-on course (6 – 8 hours). This course can be delivered via the following methods:
- Open enrolment: Live classroom training at one of the comScore offices.
- InCompany: Live classroom training on-site. Recommended if more people from the same organization would like to attend this course. The trainer travels to your office to deliver the training.
Date and location
- Thursday 11 August 2016, 10:00am - 05:00pm, London. Register now
- Open enrolment: £ 695 / € 695 / kr 6,200 per participant (excl. VAT, incl. lunch).
- InCompany: £ 2,500 / € 2,500 / kr 22,000 per day for max. 6 participants and £ 250 / € 250 / kr 2,200 for every extra participant as InCompany.
If you have further questions, contact us today.