Smarter Report Builder
Create fully individualized reports. Learn how to tailor reports to your specific business needs by combining any metric and dimension into actionable overviews. Include data from your company databases on the fly or calculate your custom business metrics. Our trainers guide you with practical exercises and inspiring business cases.
After taking this course the student should be able to:
- Build fully customized reports;
- Apply segmentation on individual columns and reports;
- Calculate your custom business metrics;
- Enrich your reports with external data using Data Lookup.
The course is recommended for all users who are new to Digital Analytix or have no previous experience. Since the course is hands-on, we recommend a maximum of 12 participants.
Participants should already have completed the Work with Digital Analytix course or be able to create Digital Analytix reports.
Smarter Report Builder is a full day intensive hands-on course (6 – 8 hours). This course can be delivered via the following methods:
- Open enrolment: Live classroom training at one of the comScore offices.
- InCompany: Live classroom training on-site. Recommended if more people from the same organization would like to attend this course. The trainer travels to your office to deliver the training.
- Online: Live webinar, instructor led, split up in 3 modules. This is a live presentation of the course materials through WebEx and Teleconference. The instructor is remote. This option is only recommended when the majority of students are from the same organization and not in the same location.
We recommend live classroom training for increased focus on the course content, better instructor/ student interaction, and the ability for the instructor to better help students through hands-on exercises.
Date and location
- Thursday 11 September 2014, 10:00am - 05:00pm, Amsterdam. Register now
- Wednesday 17 September 2014, 10:00am - 05:00pm, Paris. Register now
- Thursday 16 October 2014, 11:00am - 06:00pm, London. Register now
- Thursday 20 November 2014, 10:00am - 05:00pm, Frankfurt. Register now
- Open enrolment: £ 695 / € 695 / kr 6,200 per participant (excl. VAT, incl. lunch).
- InCompany: £ 2,500 / € 2,500 / kr 22,000 per day for max. 6 participants and £ 250 / € 250 / kr 2,200 for every extra participant as InCompany.
- Online: £ 195 / € 195 / kr 1,700 per person per module.
If you have further questions, contact us today.