Work with Digital Analytix
The Working with Digital Analytix course is designed to be an introduction to Digital Analytix for a general audience.
This course covers a variety of basic user functions with the intent of allowing a new user to successfully begin working within the Digital Analytix user interface to understand and complete the most commonly needed tasks.
After taking this course the student should be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of website analytics
- Understand the key Digital Analytix terminology and measures
- Navigate the Digital Analytix user interface
- Manage private and public file collections
- Apply Digital Analytix reports in practice
- Report on browser behaviour on his/ her own website
- Create reports from existing report items
- Analyse results
- Understand the difference between paths and funnels
- Create report filters and segments
- Identify navigation black spots
- Work with Office Link™
The course is recommended for all users who are new to Digital Analytix or have no previous experience. Since the course is hands-on, we recommend a maximum of 12 participants.
Working with Digital Analytix is a full day intensive hands-on course (6 – 8 hours). This course can be delivered via the following methods:
- Open enrolment: Live classroom training at one of the comScore offices.
- InCompany: Live classroom training on-site. Recommended if more people from the same organization would like to attend this course. The trainer travels to your office to deliver the training.
- Online: Live webinar, instructor led, split up in 3 modules. This is a live presentation of the course materials through WebEx and Teleconference. The instructor is remote. This option is only recommended when the majority of students are from the same organization and not in the same location.
We recommend live classroom training for increased focus on the course content, better instructor/ student interaction, and the ability for the instructor to better help students through hands-on exercises.
Course dates and locations
- Tuesday 22 September 2015, 10:00am - 05:00pm, London. Register now
- Thursday 08 October 2015, 10:00am - 05:00pm, Paris. Register now
- Thursday 05 November 2015, 10:00am - 05:00pm, Amsterdam. Register now
- Open enrolment: £ 495 / € 495 / kr 4,300 / 8,826 MXN per participant (excl. VAT, incl. lunch).
- InCompany: £ 2,500 / € 2,500 / kr 22,000 per day for max. 6 participants and £ 250 / € 250 / kr 2,200 for every extra participant as InCompany.
- Online: £ 195 / € 195 / kr 1,700 per person per module.
If you have further questions, contact us today.