comScore’s Latest White Paper Marketing to Millennials Available for Download
Five Things Every Marketer Should Know About This Valuable Generation’s Media Consumption Habits
Reston, VA., February 5, 2014– comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, recently published its latest white paper Marketing to Millennials: 5 Things Every Marketer Should Know. The paper, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides companies with important context for understanding the media consumption habits of this very valuable demographic, defined in this report as 18-34 year-olds. In addition to Millennials accounting for a disproportionate share of total screen time in the U.S., their digital behavior also provides some insight into what the broader media landscape will look like in the future. To download a copy of Marketing to Millennials: 5 Things Every Marketer Should Know, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/Insights/Presentations_and_Whitepapers/2014/Marketing-to-Millennials-5-Things-Every-Marketer-Should-Know
Key questions answered in the Marketing to Millennials whitepaper include:
- How much more time do Millennials spend online and on mobile platforms than their older counterparts?
- What percentage of Millennials owns a smartphone? Do they prefer Android or iPhones?
- To what extent do Millennials still use Facebook? Which other social networks do they engage with?
- How do Millennials prefer to watch TV compared to other age segments? What about their behavior makes them harder to reach with TV ads?
- Why should marketers focus on digital platforms for advertising to Millennials?
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
+1 (312) 775-6474