2013 India Digital Future in Focus
comScore presents the 2013 India Digital Future in Focus. The report provides a comprehensive overview of the Indian market and identifies the prevailing trends in web usage, online video, social networking and online advertising that are defining the Indian online landscape. Plus, a special spotlight covering online market trends in Online Retail, Travel, Entertainment, Real Estate, News and Information..
Key insights from the 2013 India Digital Future in Focus(#FutureinFocus) report include:
- At 73.9 million home and work internet users, the Indian online population currently ranks as the 3rd largest in the world after China and the U.S.
- With 75 percent of its internet users under the age of 35, India has the youngest skewing online population among BRIC countries.
- Across all age and gender groups, Women between the ages of 35-44 are the heaviest internet users in the Indian market.
- The Indian blogging audience grew 48 percent in the past year to 36 million visitors, while 26 percent of category traffic comes from mobile phones and tablets.
- 54 million internet users in India watched online videos on their computer, representing a 27-percent increase over the past year.
Tags: Advertising, Publieksmeting, , Engagement, Mobiel, Multi-Platform, Detailhandel, Zoeken, Smartphone, Social, Tablets, Video