The 2010 Mobile Year in Review - Europe
Presentador: Jeremy Copp, VP Mobile, comScore Europe and Alex Kozloff, Mobile Manager, IAB UK
Evento: comScore Webinar
As mobile continues to play a more prominent role on the digital stage, it’s imperative for marketers to understand how consumers are using mobile devices, what devices they use and how the dynamic growth in the market will affect their business.
comScore’s VP for Mobile in Europe, Jeremy Copp and Alex Kozloff, Mobile Manager at the IAB UK will be reviewing results and findings from the comScore 2010 Mobile Year in Review, which offers an overview of the prevailing trends in the mobile industry during the year and considers their implications for the year ahead. This webinar will examine the trends in Europe and the UK for mobile devices, mobile consumer behaviour and mobile media usage.
Key questions our speakers will answer include:
- How have market enablers like 3G, smartphones and unlimited data plans driven mobile media usage among consumers?
- What were the year’s top device trends, how have smartphone devices changed the market?
- What mobile content categories are most popular among consumers, how do these differ in the UK compared to Europe?
- How do browser and application access influence mobile content consumption?
- How are consumers using mobile media to stay connected, how has daily consumption changed?