MMX® Multi-Platform: The Next Generation of Digital Audience Measurement
The proliferation of smartphones and tablets is contributing to the rapid fragmentation of digital media.
In this post-PC world, consumers access media across multiple touchpoints throughout the course of the day, and while this means new ways to reach and engage consumers, it has also been a significant challenge to accurately account for these audiences… until now. MMX® Multi-Platform Beta is the next generation of digital audience measurement, providing unduplicated counts of visitors to media properties whether they access from desktop computers, smartphones or tablets. This new view of the digital world better reflects the realities of how audiences interact with content today and levels the playing field between platforms.
How can your audience measurement and media planning efforts keep pace with the multi-platform transition?
Join our MMX® Multi-Platform: The Next Generation of Digital Audience Measurement webinar on Wednesday, December 12th at 2 p.m. ET.
Below are some of the key questions explored in this webinar:
- How the digital landscape is shifting and what that means for marketers trying to reach audiences and media companies trying to monetize multiple platforms
- How comScore solved the unique challenge of determining unduplicated audience counts across media platforms
- What the MMX Multi-Platform Beta interface looks like, which metrics are included, and what this new view of the digital population looks like
- What questions MMX Multi-Platform can answer about your customers
- How publishers can ensure that their multi-platform audiences are being fully represented using the comScore UDM tag
Josh Chasin, Chief Research Officer, comScore, Inc.
12 diciembre 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Jeff Hackett, Executive Vice President, comScore, Inc.