Brazil Digital Future in Focus 2014
The year 2013 once again saw many significant developments across the digital landscape, only accentuated by the use of mobile devices and their apps. Social network audiences expanded and strengthened in 2013 and video consumption exploded across the emerging world as connectivity increased.
The “Brazil Digital Future in Focus 2014” webinar will closely study the Brazilian online audience trends, how they compare to the rest of the world and what this means for the remainder of 2014.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Brazil’s online audience growth, behavior and trends
- Engagement with online video and social media
- A look at the development of different categories like retail, travel, business and sports
- Leading online advertisers and trends in digital campaign measurement
- The impact of mobile devices and the rise of multi-platform consumers
Alex Banks, Managing Director, Brazil & VP Latin America, comScore, Inc.
22 mayo 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm