New York, New York USA
Reports to: Manager for Digital Media Intelligence
The Analyst will analyze data, manage production process, and work with client service teams on data investigations - bringing strong initiative to improve and automate systems while working with technical, sales and client service teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze monthly data/reports and sign-off as required
- Aggressively work within dictionary databases to produce accurate structures for monthly reporting and timely handoffs
- Initiate and perform data investigations on Media Metrix 360 and other data products (requires working across functional teams from initial investigation through resolution including final review with Sales and Client Service teams)
- Work with production resources within Engineering, Statistic Services and Operations to implement technology design to improve client experience, processing time, and data quality
- Support senior analysts with presentations
- Work under tight deadlines related to groups role in production process
- Work on product developments and enhancements for better quality control and efficient processing
- Enforce Policies and Procedures
- 1-2 years of experience with data analysis, data quality investigations and issue resolution
- Strong analytic skills and problem solving with large amounts of data
- Entry level knowledge of SQL and database structures
- Ability to autonomously multitask across projects and take initiatives and decisions when problems arise
- Have the ability to look at the big picture and exercise good discretion and judgment in significant product decisions
- Experience with panel data and/or Internet behavior data a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Must be highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Must have the ability to work independently, collaborate with multiple teams and manage communications up and down
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments.
Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 18139