Product Manager - Audience Products
This is a highly visible role in the comScore Audience Products team. You will be responsible for leading various products within the comScore Audience Products vertical, including the widely-used and industry-leading Media Metrix and Media Metrix Multi-Platform products. You will manage product lifecycles and delivery from ideation to launch, justify new product development or investments in existing products, determine and document product requirements, and support the sales and product service teams. You will be a highly-visible cross-functional leader both within comScore and externally in the industry.
- Entrepreneurship: High energy level, sense of urgency, responsive, confident, thorough, not afraid to make decisions.
- Work ethic: Ability to overcome setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved -must be resourceful, creative and innovative.
- Accountability: Results oriented team player who leads by example, holds self accountable for performance, takes ownership, champions efforts with enthusiasm and conviction.
- Mindset: Strong problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation; must be passionate about the role technology and marketing plays in the digital space. You're able to influence others.
- Attitude: Resourceful, fun, and solid sense of humor with a work hard, play hard kind of attitude highly desired!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead product strategy and roadmap
- Work closely with product teams, development teams, comScore commercial teams and clients to identify key growth areas
- Drive product initiatives from concept through launch
- Evaluate and prioritize product features across markets for inclusion into product roadmap
- Translate customer needs into product requirements and document use cases and specifications
- Work closely with sales, research and engineering teams to ensure timely delivery of quality products
- Evangelize product and features to internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze the marketplace, customers, and competitors to determine the right product features and benefits
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related field
- Masters in engineering or related field or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with product/project management (technology or software experience preferred)
- Very driven self-starter with an appetite for new challenges
- Proven leadership ability and evidence of positively influencing cross-functional teams
- Superior analytical and data management skills
- Knowledge / familiarity with the PC and mobile internet/app space and how it works
- Ability to apply creative solutions toward solving problems
- Understanding of market research and its application to media planning a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams (Sales, Research and Developers) to convert product ideas into requirements
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments.
Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Product Manager - Audience Products
Req ID: 16303