Succeeding with Viewable Impressions and Audience Guarantees
ATTENTION MEDIA BUYERS AND SELLERS: Viewable impressions and audience guarantees are rapidly transforming the way you do business. While you're putting plans in motion to keep up with the changes, it seems more questions abound than answers.
- What is “normal” when it comes to in-view and in-target rates?
- What metrics and benchmarks can I use, and how should I interpret these data?
- What language should I include in my RFP and IO to ensure smooth post-campaign reconciliations?
- How should I handle situations where in-view can’t be measured?
- Are there different ways to structure guarantees, and if so, what do I need to know about each?
These questions and more will be addressed during our exclusive webinar, entitled, Succeeding with Viewable Impressions and Audience Guarantees. Being held on Tuesday, February 25 at 2pm ET, this webinar will provide an analysis of the latest in-view and in-target benchmarks from comScore validated Campaign Essentials™ as well as offer best practices for buying and selling advertising in today’s evolving landscape. Some key topics we'll cover include:
- The latest in-view and in-target benchmarks from vCE
- Why 100% in-view/in-target isn’t realistic
- How to properly draft RFPs and Proposals
- Tips for in-flight optimization
- Guidelines for post-campaign evaluation and billing
Andrea Vollman, Senior Director, comScore, Inc.