Certified Expert: Digital Analytix
Receive status as a Certified Digital Analytix Expert in just 3 days. Prove your advanced knowledge and gain an industry recognized credential by attending the Certified Digital Analytix Expert Program, followed by an online exam.
Learn how to segment on your most valuable visitors, create customized reports, make in-depth campaign analyses and improve content and campaign targeting. Delegates who have attended the Certified Expert Program and passed the online exam are rewarded with the title Certified Digital Analytix Expert.
A Certified Digital Analytix Expert is able to:
- Understand the Digital Analytix methodology
- Navigate the Digtal Analytix interface
- Create real-time and customized reports for detailed analysis
- Create relevant visitor segments
- Analyze specific behavior
- Create visit and event filters
- Offer targeted online content and campaigns
- Use Live Segmentation in Office Link™ and Direct View™
- Apply segmentation on individual columns and reports
- Calculate custom business metrics
- Enrich reports with external data using Data Lookup
- Set campaign objectives and KPI's
- Define campaign labels to track performance
- Measure campaign traffic, conversions and ROI
Since the course is hands-on, there is a maximum of 12 participants.
Participants should already have completed the Work with Digital Analytix course and be able to create Digital Analytix reports.
The Certified Expert Digital Analytix program consists of three full days intensive hands-on training (6 – 8 hours per day). This program can be delivered via the following methods:
- Open enrolment: Live classroom training at one of the comScore offices.
- InCompany: Live classroom training on-site. Recommended if more people from the same organization would like to attend this program. The trainer travels to your office to deliver the training.
Course dates and locations
- Mittwoch 12. Nov - Freitag 14. Nov 2014, 09.30 Uhr - 16.30 Uhr, London. Jetzt anmelden
- Mittwoch 19. Nov - Freitag 21. Nov 2014, 10.00 Uhr - 17.00 Uhr, Frankfurt. Jetzt anmelden
- Open enrolment: £/ € 1.750 / kr 16.000 per participant (excl. VAT, incl. 3 days training, lunches, exam and certification).
- InCompany: £/ € 2500 / kr 22.000 per day for max. 6 participants and £/ € 250 / kr 2200 for every extra participant.
An online exam is included in the price.
If you have further questions, contact us today.