State of US Online Retail Economy Q4 2011
comScore Chairman Gian Fulgoni & VP Industry Analysis Andrew Lipsman present an overview of the strong e-commerce spending trends in the fourth quarter of 2011 as well as the 2011 holiday shopping season, which saw record e-commerce spending, with ten days exceeding $1 Billion.
Session highlights include:
- Consumer sentiment regarding the current state of the economy and implications for the future of e-commerce spending
- An overview of changes in consumers’ online spending patterns through the fourth quarter of 2011
- A review of the 2011 holiday shopping season, including analysis of key spending days and other trends
- Review of consumer spending by product category and demographic segment
- Analysis of the role of smartphones and tablets in the holiday shopping season