Here at comScore, we place great value on developing the future leaders of the organization through our Campus Recruiting Program. We’re looking for people who have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership potential and the ability to think creatively and analytically. People who have a passion for business, client relations, data, technology, numbers and analysis are the people we’re looking for every day. That’s where you come in.
- Message from our CEO to prospective college grads
- Colleges and Universities you can find us at
- Why comScore?
- Our Training Program
- Current Opportunities
Areas that we recruit for:
- Marketing Solutions – Working with top market research professionals, you will utilize your superior client service and analytical skills to help solve key business issues for leading U.S. and global clients. The analysis and insights you develop and deliver help shape the digital marketing and advertising strategies for some of the top companies in the world.
- Data Analytics – Utilize your technical and quantitative skills to analyze behavioral patterns and trends with our data. Some of the tools you’ll put to work in this role include: SAS, MS SQL, MS Excel and other statistical and database methodologies. You are the trend finder!
- Technology – You’ll work on enterprise-level development for both systems-level and web-based applications; work on our statistical measurement and projections; or manage large scale database systems. Some technologies you’ll use include: C++, Win32 API, ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server. These positions require your participation throughout the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Product & Program Management – You’ll help to develop next-generation product offerings and implement strategies for bringing our products to market. On this team, you’ll have the ability to work across multiple business units, using your creative and business acumen to build compelling business cases, value propositions, and marketing and sales collateral for our growing product suite.