Creating Smarter Media Plans
Develop advanced skills with comScore tools to increase the speed and quality of the planning insights you offer at every step of your Media Planning process. comScore expert trainers weave case studies, group discussion and hands-on exercises for an intensive 1-day workshop.
This training is necessary to unlock the true value of the comScore platform
The experiential, hands-on nature of this course really forces participants to think and integrate their learning.It was a valuable workshop for our team to be empowered with knowledge about the tools comScore provides us with.
Our entire media team has attended comScore's "Creating Smarter Media Plans" course, and each person has returned ready to utilize the comScore MMX tools in even better ways then we were using them before. It's worth the investment.
Participants will become “power users” of comScore tools for Media Planning and by the end of the course should be:
- Skilled with new approaches to competitive analysis, audience profiling and digital media selection
- Able to evaluate audience duplication and cross-visiting
- Able to accurately use the Reach Frequency tools
- Expert in reading the comScore Dictionary
- Aware of how campaign KPI’s align to comScore measures
- Proficient with the definitions for key metrics in online visitation, display advertising and video reporting
- Armed with tips for increasing the speed and quality of the planning insights gained from comScore syndicated tools
This course is ideal for Agency Media Planners or anyone responsible for planning digital media campaigns using comScore syndicated tools. It is recommended that attendees have at least 6-months experience with comScore tools.
While there is no pre-requisite, less experienced users are encouraged to complete the MMX Essentials webinar or video tutorial prior to attending this course.
Creating Smarter Media Plans is a full day intensive hands-on course (6 – 8 hours). This course can be delivered via the following methods:
- Open enrollment: Live classroom training at one of the comScore offices.
- InCompany: Live classroom training on-site. Recommended if more people from the same organization would like to attend this course. The trainer travels to your office to deliver the training.
Date and location
- Martedì 12 agosto 2014, 09:00 - 17:00 , Santiago de Chile. Register now
- Martedì 26 agosto 2014, 09:00 - 17:00 , Mexico City. Register now
- Martedì 23 settembre 2014, 09:00 - 17:00 , New York, NY. Register now
- Martedì 28 ottobre 2014, 09:00 - 17:00 , San Francisco, CA. Register now
£ 495 GBP
Non-US prices exclude VAT. Group discounts are available
If you have further questions, contact us today.