Digital Future in Focus Mexico 2014
Many changes occurred in the digital landscape last year including developments in the usage of mobile devices and their apps. In 2013 and the first half of 2014, Social Networks expanded and strengthened as well as video consumption, which is showing growth in the emerging markets, and connectivity continues to increase.
Join us for our yearly review of the digital landscape. The Digital Future in Focus Mexico 2014 Webinar will study online audience trends, how they compare to the rest of the world and what this means for the year ahead.
Some of the topics covered in the presentation include:
• Online audience behavior, growth and trends in Mexico.
• Online video and social network engagement.
• An overview of the performance of different categories, such as: sports, travel, retail, gambling, education and government.
• The main online advertisers and trends for the measurement of digital campaigns.
• The impact of mobile devices and multi-platform consumers.
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Time: 10 AM CDT
Iván Marchant, Vice President Sales, Mexico