Best Practices for Brand Building in the Social Media Marketplace
スピーカー: Linda Abraham, comScore Co-Founder and CMO & Michael Lazerow, Buddy Media CEO and Founder
イベント: comScore Webinar
Currently, social networking accounts for 19% of time spent online globally. Four out of every five people who have access to the internet across the world use social networks in some form, many several times a day, some on multiple devices. With social networking being such a pervasive and integral part of the online experience, penetrating all aspects of consumers’ lives, it is vital for marketers to understand how their audience is reached through social networking and maximize the value of their social marketing strategies.
comScore Co-Founder and CMO Linda Abraham and Buddy Media CEO and Founder Mike Lazerow present insights on how brands can optimize their social marketing programs and evaluate their effectiveness using metrics that matter.
Key highlights include:
- Planning, designing and executing effective social media strategies
- Understanding who your social audience is—demographics & beyond
- Measuring the performance of your social media
- Best practices from competitive brands within the social landscape
- Quantifying the impact of earned media using meaningful social media metrics
For questions or to learn more, please contact email@example.com.