comScore se encuentra buscando individuos talentosos, creativos y altamente motivados para ayudar construir nuestra compañía de rápido crecimiento. Proporcionamos la oportunidad para experimentar la emoción, desafío y recompensas de trabajar en un ambiente de rápido crecimiento, de emprendedores. Por favor vea nuestras vacantes en el mundo y ayúdenos a seguir siendo un gran lugar para trabajar.
Job Title- Senior Director, Television and Cross-Media Sales
Location- New York, NY or Reston, VA
comScore Inc. is a recognized innovator that's changing the way companies develop and evaluate their marketing tactics and strategies. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a sales professional with strong understanding of marketing and marketing research/analytics within the online media and advertising industries and an innate ability to forge senior strategic relationships in the digital space. In this Senior Director role, you'll be at the forefront of telling comScore’s story to the Media marketplace and senior executives, with a focus on expanding comScore’s footprint of industry-leading advertising evaluation, optimization and brand monitoring solutions in North America. The Senior Director develops the strategy and associated tactics for identifying and then personally closing new business opportunities, as well as managing a select set of clients. He/she is accountable for meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Director will support the company’s goals through a range of sales and account management activities. More specifically, the individual will:
- Develop and grow senior contacts into strategic partners within our largest client base
- Develop account prospecting/acquisition strategies to acquire new Media clients, with a particular focus in the advertising ecosystem category, such as broadcast and cable networks as well as large agency clients
- Manage a list of key media accounts, including publishers, entertainment firms, and ad agencies
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how comScore’s services can assist them to achieve their business goals
- Successfully achieve predefined sales objectives.
- Forge strong client relationships with key decision makers to solidify comScore as a true consultative partner for business and marketing insights.
- Prepare written documentation required for client presentations and RFPs.
- Communicate project objectives and requirements to comScore’s client services and/or engineering teams. Ensure project quality and delivery, working with product management and other internal teams.
- Work both autonomously and within a team setting.
- Regularly update Salesforce with prospect and customer information
- Minimum of bachelor's degree and 8 years professional sales experience, or advanced degree and at least 6 years of professional sales experience
- A highly aggressive and analytical sales professional with a proven track record of success in closing new client sales and cultivating client relationships
- Specific experience managing or selling audience measurement, advertising effectiveness measurement services and/or custom research solutions to media companies, publishers, advertisers and advertising agencies
- Experience and established senior contacts and relationships within the media/advertising industry required
- Understanding of market research (quantitative for TV and digital) and other related industry knowledge and how information can be applied to help clients achieve their goals
- A high intellect individual who combines proven sales ability with analytical excellence, superior communication skills (presentation and written) and an ability to forge strong client relationships
- Technical background and aptitude a plus
- Highly organized but flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements
- Strong listening skills
- Experienced with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and the ability to learn and utilize software sales tools specific to comScore
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments.
Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
HOW DO YOU WANT TO LAUNCH YOUR CAREER?
Are you looking for the job that will give you a great beginning to your career? Do you have a passion for market research, client interaction, data analysis and working with top global companies to help provide insights which craft their marketing and advertising strategies? If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in market measurement and intelligence, then comScore is the place for you! We are currently seeking Client Service Analysts with a consulting focus for our Evansville, IN office.
Job Title: Brand Health Client Service Analyst
WHAT YOU DO AS AN ANALYST AT COMSCORE?
You’ll be part of a team that helps clients understand key business issues and research needs in the world of marketing and advertising. You will transform and analyze data to identify patterns and trends, which our clients use to make crucial decisions in the marketplace. You will have a unique ability to combine your consulting, quantitative and analytical skills that you will not find with many other organizations.
WHAT DO YOU DO DAY TO DAY?
· Analyze comScore data and deliver strategic custom reports, analyses and business insights to Fortune 500 clients within a vertical industry (primarily the Health/Pharmaceutical industry). In addition, you will conduct industry and web site research, perform data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyze large amounts of data, research changes in trends, prepare spreadsheet reports (think Excel) and slide presentations (think Power Point), and present findings to existing clients to help them understand the data and gain business value from it.
· Become expert in comScore advertising effectiveness, brand tracking, syndicated, and custom market research projects and capabilities
· Help manage contract renewals with clients in a timely manner
· Assist with Incubation new products; help improve and grow them to meet clients’ needs more effectively
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS:
• Ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure
• Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
• Bachelors Degree with a some quantitative focus such as Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism with the ability to understand complex ideas, statistical concepts and their application.
• Experience within college coursework or internships that is analytical in nature, such as experience with syndicated data or custom research. Basic understanding of marketing principles, is a plus.
• Proven proficiency with numbers/statistics and strong Excel and Power Point skills a must. Exposure to statistical software packages such as SPSS a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal -- REQUIRED