2010 US Digital Year in Review
comScore presents the 2010 U.S. Digital Year in Review, its annual report on the prevailing digital trends of the past year and their implications for the future. The report looks across the digital landscape to highlight the industry’s leading stories of the year.
- How did the rebounding economy influence retail e-commerce, what group-buying and flash sales sites found success in 2010?
- Which social networks witnessed the largest gains, what new social media players came onto the scene in 2010?
- What were the key trends in the search market, which search engines saw the largest gains throughout the year?
- Who were the top players in display advertising in 2010, what are the key trends in measuring the effectiveness of digital advertising campaigns?
- How did online video viewers’ behaviors shift throughout the year, how are video ads influencing the industry landscape?
- How has smartphone adoption influenced the mobile landscape, which players accounted for the largest share of the mobile market across operating systems, device manufacturers and network operators in 2010?
Etiquetas: Advertising, e-Commerce, Mobile, Rankings, Social